Esther O’Toole’s Community and School Involvement:
- Active supporter in three parishes, Merciful Redeemer , St Josephine Bakhita Parish, St. Peter’s Mission Church and member of St. John of the Cross Parish
- So proud of the commitment to our Christ Centered Schools , Church and community; evident by the many functions Esther O’Toole attends
- Past Vice President for the Eden Food Bank
- School Supporter for both the Eden Food Bank and St. Vincent de Paul Society, Peel North PC
- Spearheaded the concept to launch our first “school breakfast program”
- Helped promote the launching of the Mississauga North Youth Vincentian group formed through the “Saint Vincent de Paul Peel North PC”
- Encourages everyone to get involved; make a difference
- Supporter for the Mississauga Furniture Bank
Over the past 14 years, it is truly evident Esther O’Toole loves her role as a Trustee and community advocate.
Always present at school, church and community functions, she is a big supporter of all the great work done in our community, Ward 9 & 10. Esther routinely attends parent council meetings for our 16 schools, giving them updates on board issues. Whether it is a graduation, school play, concert, parade or charity drive, Esther has always been there to support our community.
Our Catholic board works together for students at home, school, and church. We are blessed to have amazing priests and churches in the Archdiocese. She is inspired by the great things happening in our Christ centered schools.In 2005, she was asked to volunteer as Vice President on the Board of Directors for the Eden Food Bank, serving a two-year term. She brought awareness to our schools of both food and financial needs for Eden Food Bank and the St. Vincent de Paul Society to our Ward 9 & 10 schools. Initiating the idea to launch school a breakfast program to help those in need has now been a fantastic success thanks to our wonderful volunteers. Today, she still works as the school supporter for Eden Food Bank, the Saint Vincent de Paul Society and the Mississauga Furniture Bank.